Contributed by Dyer Library/Saco Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Graduate nurses are identified on photo back, left to right: Miss Gladys H. Dinsmore, Ada M. Gilks, Elizabeth S. Merrill, Bessie H. Seymour.
About This Item
- Title: Webber Hospital Training School Graduates, Biddeford, ca. 1930
- Creator: Milliken, A. H.
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Biddeford, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17.5 cm x 11 cm
- Local Code: 1118
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Nursing schools--Maine--Biddeford
- Group portraits
- Webber Hospital (Biddeford, Me.)--People
- Graduation ceremonies--Maine--Biddeford
For more information about this item, contact:Dyer Library/Saco Museum
371 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.