Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Congress Street in Portland looking east toward Monument Square with the Eastman's Bros. and Bancroft department store on the right.
Just off the picture to the left is Owen Moore's.
About This Item
- Title: Congress Street, Portland, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Streets--Congress
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- City & town life--Maine--Portland
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)
- Department stores--Maine--Portland
- Electric railroads--Maine--Portland
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
- Street railroads--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.