Contributed by Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Reconstruction of stone walls of the engine house at the furnace.
About This Item
- Title: Katahdin Ironworks Furnace Restoration, 1966
- Creation Date: 1966-09-13
- Subject Date: 1966-09-13
- Town: Katahdin Iron Works
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: KAIR_017
- Collection: Bureau of Parks and Lands
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Katahdin Iron Works (Me.)
- Metallurgical furnaces--Maine--Katahdin Iron Works
- Restoration and conservation
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
22 State House Station, 18 Elkins Lane, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.