Contributed by Margaret Chase Smith Library
Supporters of Margaret Chase Smith at the 1964 Republican National Convention in San Francisco could get "Tooti Bag" souvenirs with "M.C. Smith 64" on the tag.
The bags could be used as heating pads.
About This Item
- Title: 1964 Republican National Convention Souvenir
- Creator: Creative Ideas Company, Hawthorne, California
- Creation Date: 1964
- Subject Date: 1964
- Town: San Francisco, Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: CA, ME
- Media: Cloth, silicon dioxide
- Dimensions: 12.70 cm x 6.35 cm
- Local Code: 873.1
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Political elections
- Political campaigns
- Smith, Margaret Chase, 1897-1995
- Republican National Convention
For more information about this item, contact:Margaret Chase Smith Library
56 Norridgewock Avenue, Skowhegan, ME 04976
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.