Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A student parade, led by several musical instruments, across the campus of Good Will Farm in Fairfield.
At rear, from left, are Christian Endeavor Cottage, Buckminster Cottage, and at right, the Quincy Manual Training Institute, later the L.C. Bates Museum.
About This Item
- Title: Student parade, Good Will Farm, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Buildings, Misc. Box 4
- Collection: Good Will Home Association collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Good Will Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--Social aspects
- Parades & processions--Maine--Fairfield
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.