Contributed by Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
These buttons were excavated during a 1985 archaeological dig by Freeport (Maine) High School students at the Fort Edgecomb State Historic Site.
About This Item
- Title: Buttons, Fort Edgecomb State Historic Site
- Creation Date: circa 1809
- Subject Date: circa 1809
- Town: Edgecomb
- County: Lincoln
- State: ME
- Media: bone
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: FOED_001
- Collection: MBPL - Fort Edgecomb
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
22 State House Station, 18 Elkins Lane, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.