Contributed by Penobscot Marine Museum
The dirt Main Street in Searsport. The north-facing view shows a Greek Revival house at the left and the Pendleton and Whitcomb blocks at the center in the distance.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Searsport, ca. 1910
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating and Publishing Co., Belfast
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Searsport
- County: Waldo
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Illustrating & Publishing Company
- Main Street (Searsport, Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--Searsport
For more information about this item, contact:Penobscot Marine Museum
PO Box 498, 5 Church Street, Searsport, ME 04974
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.