Contributed by Penobscot Marine Museum
Main Street in Northeast Harbor in about 1910. Among the businesses shown are, from left, the Small, Staples & Company drugstore, Smith’s Dry Goods, the brick Joy Block, built in 1901; the Post Office and Kimball’s Grocery Store, 1897.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Northeast Harbor, ca. 1910
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating and Publishing Co., Belfast
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Northeast Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Illustrating & Publishing Company
- Main Street (Northeast Harbor, Me.)
- Streets--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Stores & shops--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Mount Desert (Me.)
- Post offices--Maine--Northeast Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Penobscot Marine Museum
PO Box 498, 5 Church Street, Searsport, ME 04974
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.