Contributed by Penobscot Marine Museum
A confectionery, fruit and tobacco shop on Main Street in the Ridlonville section of Mexico shows numerous tobacco advertisements on the side wall.
One window of a shop has a poster announcing a baseball game and the shop window has baseball gloves for sale.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Mexico, ca. 1915
- Creator: Eastern Illustrating Co., Belfast
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Local Name: Ridlonville
- Town: Mexico
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photograph on postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Illustrating & Publishing Company
- Main Street (Mexico, Me.)
- Stores & shops--Maine--Mexico
For more information about this item, contact:Penobscot Marine Museum
PO Box 498, 5 Church Street, Searsport, ME 04974
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.