Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
View of the Congress Square area in Portland, showing Hay Drugs at the corner of Congress and Free streets, VanAmburg's Royal Lunch, Commercial News Shop, L.H. Schlosberg Furrier, Geo. G. Shaw Co., a laundry, Mrs. Clark's dining rooms for ladies and gentlemen, and Waxman's tailor shop.
About This Item
- Title: Congress Square, Portland, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Congress--400-599
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Carts & wagons--Maine
- Congress Square (Portland, Me.)
- Congress Street (Portland, Me.)
- Fur trade--Maine--Portland
- Grocery stores--Maine--Portland
- Stores & shops--Maine--Portland
- Tailor shops--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.