Contributed by Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This drawing shows plans for the lantern to be used in U.S. lighthouses, drawn in 1879.
About This Item
- Title: Lantern For 4th, 5th & 6th Order Lighthouses
- Creator: Office of the Light House Board
- Creation Date: 1879-04-01
- Subject Date: 1879-04-01
- Media: Ink on Paper
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 35 cm
- Local Code: misc001001
- Collection: Bureau of Parks and Lands - Historian
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
22 State House Station, 18 Elkins Lane, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractual obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.