Contributed by Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This drawing shows plans for the lantern to be used in U.S. lighthouses, drawn in 1879.
About This Item
- Title: Lantern For 4th, 5th & 6th Order Lighthouses
- Creator: Office of the Light House Board
- Creation Date: 1879-04-01
- Subject Date: 1879-04-01
- Media: Ink on Paper
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 35 cm
- Local Code: misc001001
- Collection: Bureau of Parks and Lands - Historian
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
22 State House Station, 18 Elkins Lane, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.