Contributed by Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This drawing shows masonry plans, equipment arrangement, water, drainage and plumbing layouts for Battery 201, a facility for Portland Harbor's defense, drawn in 1946.
About This Item
- Title: Restricted Transfer Drawing, Harbor Defenses of Portland, Battery 201
- Creator: U.S. Engineer Office, Boston, Mass.
- Creation Date: 1946-04-01
- Subject Date: 1946-04-01
- Location: Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 65 cm x 97 cm
- Local Code: twli001
- Collection: Two Lights State Park
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawings
- Artillery (Weaponry)
- Batteries (Weaponry)
- Forts & fortifications--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
22 State House Station, 18 Elkins Lane, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.