Contributed by Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This drawing shows masonry plans, equipment arrangement, water, drainage and plumbing layouts for Battery 201, a facility for Portland Harbor's defense, drawn in 1946.
About This Item
- Title: Restricted Transfer Drawing, Harbor Defenses of Portland, Battery 201
- Creator: U.S. Engineer Office, Boston, Mass.
- Creation Date: 1946-04-01
- Subject Date: 1946-04-01
- Local Name: Two Lights
- Town: Cape Elizabeth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on Paper
- Dimensions: 65 cm x 97 cm
- Local Code: twli001
- Collection: Two Lights State Park
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Bureau of Parks and Lands
22 State House Station, 18 Elkins Lane, Augusta, ME 04333-0022
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.