Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The ferry steamer Pilgrim pulled up at a pier on Bailey Island, with passengers on board and islanders looking on.
About This Item
- Title: Bailey Island ferry, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Bailey Island
- Town: Bailey Island, Harpswell
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 448
- Collection: Prints of original post cards of Witteman Brothers Postal Card Company
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Arrivals & departures
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Bailey Island
- Pilgrim (Ship)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.