Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A shot of a deserted Main street in downtown Biddeford. Pictured are several business, most of which are decorated for the Merchant's Carnival that was in town October 14-16, 1909.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Biddeford, east from Benoit's, 1909
- Creator: Gay , Robert Henry
- Creation Date: 1909
- Subject Date: 1909
- Local Name: Main Street
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 17.5 cm
- Local Code: mca191
- Collection: Robert H. Gay Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Stores & shops--Maine--Biddeford
- Power companies--Maine--Biddeford
- Main Street (Biddeford, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.