Contributed by Poland Spring Preservation Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The dinner menu for the Poland Spring House from September 24, 1940.
The Poland Spring House was the largest of the inns at the Poland Spring resort. The Poland Spring House had over 300 guest rooms and a dining room that was 182 feet long.
About This Item
- Title: Menu, Poland Spring House, 1940
- Creator: Poland Spring House
- Creation Date: 1940-09-24
- Subject Date: 1940
- Town: Poland Spring
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 40 cm x 20.4 cm
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Poland Spring Hotel (Poland Spring, Me.)
- Springs--Maine--Poland Spring
- Hotels--Maine--Poland Spring
- Resorts--Maine--Poland Spring
- Restaurants--Maine--Poland Spring
- Menus--Maine--Poland Spring
For more information about this item, contact:Poland Spring Preservation Society
PO Box 444, Poland Spring, ME 04274
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.