Contributed by Poland Spring Preservation Society
Posing for a photo at their Poland Spring resort are the six children of Hiram and Janette Bolster Ricker.
From left are Alvan B. Ricker (1850-1933), Sarah (Sadie) Ricker (1860-1953), Edward P. Ricker (1847-1928), Cynthia (Ella) Ricker Marsh (1852-1937), Hiram W. Ricker (1857-1930), and Janette (Nettie) Ricker (1865-1944).
All but Ella helped to operate the resort.
About This Item
- Title: Ricker siblings, Poland Spring, 1926
- Creation Date: 1926
- Subject Date: 1926
- Location: Poland Spring, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Ricker, Janette Maria, 1865-1944
- Ricker, Sarah Little, 1860-1953
- Resorts--Maine--Poland Spring
- Hotels--Maine--Poland Spring
- Ricker, Alvan Bolster, 1850-1933
- Ricker, Hiram Weston, 1857-1930
- Group portraits
- Ricker family
- Buildings--Maine--Poland Spring
- Mineral waters--Maine--Poland Spring
- Mineral water industry--Maine--Poland Spring
- Water--Maine--Poland Spring
- Hiram Ricker & Sons
- Ricker, Hiram, 1809-1893
- Ricker, Edward Payson, 1847-1928
- Marsh, Cynthia Ella Ricker, 1852-1937
- Springs--Maine--Poland Spring
- Ricker, Hiram Weston
- Ricker, Alvan Bolster
- Ricker, Edward Payson
- Marsh, Cynthia Ricker
- Ricker, Janette Maria
- Ricker, Sarah Little
For more information about this item, contact:Poland Spring Preservation Society
PO Box 444, Poland Spring, ME 04274
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.