Contributed by Poland Spring Preservation Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The photo is taken in front of the Poland Spring House. Seated are, from left, unidentified, Alvan Bolster "A.B." Ricker, Edward Payson "E.P." Ricker, Hiram Weston Ricker and unidentified.
About This Item
- Title: Ricker brothers, Poland Spring, ca. 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Poland Spring
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Springs--Maine--Poland Spring
- Hotels--Maine--Poland Spring
- Resorts--Maine--Poland Spring
- Ricker, Hiram, 1809-1893
- Ricker, Hiram Weston, 1857-1930
- Ricker, Alvan Bolster, 1850-1933
- Ricker, Edward Payson, 1847-1928
- Ricker family
- Hiram Ricker & Sons
- Water--Maine--Poland Spring
- Mineral waters--Maine--Poland Spring
- Mineral water industry--Maine--Poland Spring
- Group portraits
For more information about this item, contact:Poland Spring Preservation Society
PO Box 444, Poland Spring, ME 04274
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.