Contributed by Poland Spring Preservation Society
Native Americans from Indian Island in Old Town, sold wares to tourists at the Poland Spring resort. Here N.N. Francis advertised fancy baskets, canoes and arrows made from fir, balsam and pine.
About This Item
- Title: N.N. Francis, Poland Spring, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Old Town, Poland Spring
- County: Androscoggin, Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 2.5 cm x 7.4 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Indians of North America--Maine
- Poland Spring Hotel (Poland Spring, Me.)
- Souvenir shops--Maine--Poland Spring
- Stores & shops--Maine--Poland Spring
For more information about this item, contact:Poland Spring Preservation Society
PO Box 444, Poland Spring, ME 04274
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.