Contributed by Poland Spring Preservation Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The office in the Poland Spring House, looking from the front door, taken in 1885. The office was renovated in the fall of 1886.
The Poland Spring House was part of the Poland Spring resort operated by the Ricker family and was originally constructed in 1876.
About This Item
- Title: Office, Poland Spring House, 1885
- Creation Date: 1885
- Subject Date: 1885
- Town: Poland Spring
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Stereograph
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Poland Spring Preservation Society
PO Box 444, Poland Spring, ME 04274
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Mineral waters--Maine--Poland Spring
- Water--Maine--Poland Spring
- Hiram Ricker & Sons
- Ricker, Hiram, 1809-1893
- Well houses--Maine--Poland Spring
- Resorts--Maine--Poland Spring
- Hotels--Maine--Poland Spring
- Offices--Maine--Poland Spring
- Springs--Maine--Poland Spring
- Poland Spring Hotel (Poland Spring, Me.)
- Mineral water industry--Maine--Poland Spring
- Bottling--Maine--Poland Spring
- Buildings--Maine--Poland Spring
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.