Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Railroad construction workers sit beside a bridge under construction over the Goose River in Rockport.
The bridge was built for the Rockland, Thomaston & Camden Street Railway.
About This Item
- Title: Street railway bridge, Rockport, 1921
- Creation Date: 1921
- Subject Date: 1921
- Town: Rockport
- County: Knox
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Photographs--Rockport
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad bridge construction--Maine--Rockport
- Railroad construction workers--Maine--Rockport
- Rockland, Thomaston & Camden Street Railway
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.