Contributed by Hamlin Memorial Library and Museum
Sketch of Henry Lyon home, Lyonsden, in Paris Hill.
The sketch was made for Capt. Henry (Harry) Lyon, the navigator on the Southern Cross.
The sketch includes Lyon's two dogs, Peter and Queenie.
About This Item
- Title: Henry Lyon house, Paris Hill, ca. 1955
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Paris Hill, Oxford County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 27.8 cm x 35.8 cm x 1 cm
- Local Code: 2002.014.026
- Collection: Harry Lyons Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lyon, Henry Ware--Homes and haunts--Maine--Paris
- Lyon, Liela--Homes and haunts--Maine--Paris
For more information about this item, contact:Hamlin Memorial Library and Museum
PO Box 4316, Hannibal Hamlin Drive, Paris, ME 04271
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.