Contributed by Franco-American Collection
A patch for the snowshoe club, Les Indiens Sur Raquettes (Indians on snowshoes). The patch notes the club was founded in 1956.
The patch was worn on the snowshoe club uniform jacket or on another jacket.
About This Item
- Title: Les Indiens Sur Raquettes patch, Lewiston, 1960
- Creation Date: circa 1960
- Subject Date: circa 1960
- Location: Lewiston, Androscoggin County, ME
- Media: Ink on felt
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 14 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Clothing & dress
- French Americans--Maine--Lewiston
- Snowshoes & snowshoeing--Maine--Lewiston
- Athletic clubs--Maine--Lewiston
For more information about this item, contact:Franco-American Collection
USM, 51 Westminster Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.