Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An aerial view of the corner of Saint John Street and Park Avenue in Portland that shows Engine House No. 6, the original Hadlock field, and the Expo Center.
About This Item
- Title: St. John Street and Park Avenue, Portland, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 17.8 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.A45
- Collection: Portland Press Herald glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Aerial photographs
- Aerial views
- Athletic fields--Maine--Portland
- Fire stations--Maine--Portland
- Park Avenue (Portland, Me.)
- St. John Street (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.