Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An unidentified nurse climbs the stairway at the entrance hall of the Webber Hospital, Biddeford, in 1912. The hospital was located on Elm Street and still stands as of 2009.
About This Item
- Title: Nurse at Webber Hospital, Biddeford, 1912
- Creator: Moody, Charles E.
- Creation Date: 1912
- Subject Date: 1912
- Location: Biddeford, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 17.5 cm
- Local Code: mca1056
- Collection: Charles E. Moody collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Webber Hospital (Biddeford, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.