Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
A postcard showing a trolley car crossing the new electric bridge across the Kennebec River. Mills and housing are visible in the background.
About This Item
- Title: New Railroad Bridge, Waterville, ca. 1913
- Creation Date: circa 1913
- Subject Date: circa 1913
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: Streetcar Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Kennebec River (Me.)
- Electric railroads--Maine--Waterville
- Street railroads--Maine--Waterville
- Railroad bridges--Maine--Waterville
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.