Contributed by Seashore Trolley Museum
A postcard showing a trolley car on the Letter "S" Trestle in Scarborough.
About This Item
- Title: Trolley car in Scarboro, ca. 1908
- Creation Date: circa 1908
- Subject Date: circa 1908
- Location: Scarborough, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 14 cm
- Collection: Streetcar Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Electric railroads--Maine--Scarborough
- Street railroads--Maine--Scarborough
- Railroad bridges--Maine--Scarborough
- Railroad tracks--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Seashore Trolley Museum
PO Box A, Log Cabin Road, Kennebunkport, ME 04046
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.