Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view of a portion of the Shore Path in Bar Harbor. The path runs along the eastern shore of Mount Desert Island. The path was created in 1880.
About This Item
- Title: Surf Shore Path, Bar Harbor, ca. 1930
- Creator: Made in Austria for Charles A. Keucher, Ph. G, Bar Harbor, ME
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 13.75 cm x 8.75 cm
- Local Code: JML PC 25002
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Acadia National Park (Me.)
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)
- Shore Path (Bar Harbor, Me.)
- Trails & paths--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.