Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view of a portion of the Shore Path in Bar Harbor. The path runs along the eastern shore of Mount Desert Island. The path was created in 1880.
About This Item
- Title: A bit of the Shore Path, Bar Harbor, ca. 1900
- Creator: A. H. Bee, Bar Harbor, ME
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: JML PC 24990
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Shore Path (Bar Harbor, Me.)
- Trails & paths--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)
- Acadia National Park (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.