Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view of a portion of the Shore Path in Bar Harbor. The path runs along the eastern shore of Mount Desert Island. The path was created in 1880.
About This Item
- Title: Moonlight, from Shore Path, Bar Harbor, ca. 1930
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc., Boston, MA
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: 1880
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 8.75 cm
- Local Code: JML PC 24025
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Mount Desert Island (Me.)
- Acadia National Park (Me.)
- Shore Path (Bar Harbor, Me.)
- Trails & paths--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.