Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Bathing Beach and Shore Club, now Bar Harbor Hotel.
About This Item
- Title: Bathing Beach and Shore Club, Bar Harbor, ca. 1940
- Creator: American Art Postcard Co., Boston, MA
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 8.75 cm
- Local Code: JML PC 23957
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Clubs--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Swimmers--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Inn (Me.)
- Beaches--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Hotels--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.