Contributed by Jesup Memorial Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This view of Bar Harbor's waterfront looks toward the town pier from Newport House. Today this area is called Agamont Park and Newport Drive.
Copyright, 1901, by Detroit Photographic Co.
About This Item
- Title: Bar Harbor from Newport House, Mt. Desert Island, ca. 1901
- Creator: Detroit Photographic Co.
- Creation Date: 1901
- Subject Date: 1901
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: JML PC 23946
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Newport House (Bar Harbor, Me.)
- Harbors--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Piers & wharves--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Hotels--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Waterfronts--Maine--Bar Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Jesup Memorial Library
34 Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.