Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Bill Feaster, a player for the Portland Green Sox baseball team, sits in the dugout with other members of the team.
The picture appears to have been taken at Portland's Bayside Park.
About This Item
- Title: Bill Feaster, Portland, 1925
- Creation Date: 1925
- Subject Date: 1925
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 10.8 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.10652
- Collection: Portland Press Herald glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Athletic fields--Maine--Portland
- Baseball players--Maine--Portland
- Bayside Park (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.