Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The John Calvin Stevens architectural firm of Portland drew plans for a Central Maine Power Co. facility in Skowhegan in 1920.
This drawing shows the west side elevation of the power plant.
About This Item
- Title: Skowhegan Power Plant plan, 1920
- Creator: John Calvin Stevens-John Howard Stevens
- Creation Date: 1920
- Subject Date: 1920
- Location: Skowhegan, Somerset County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, 2-D-9, JCS0099-1-1920
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawing
- Central Maine Power Company--Facilities
- Industrial facilities--Maine--Skowhegan
- Power plants--Maine--Skowhegan
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.