Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Nellie Wadleigh of Portland, center, her daughter Manola Wadleigh Burns and son, Merle, at the Western Maine Sanatorium in Hebron where Merle was a patient.
The photo was taken Nov. 10, 1929.
About This Item
- Title: Wadleigh family, Hebron, 1929
- Creation Date: 1929-11-10
- Subject Date: 1929-11-10
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2111, Vol. 2
- Collection: Madeline S. Brown Wadleigh photograph albums
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Hospitals, convalescent--Maine--Hebron
- Maine State Sanatorium
- Sick persons
- Tuberculosis hospitals--Maine
- Wadleigh, Merle--Family
- Western Maine Sanatorium
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.