Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Some of the costumed revelers from the July 4, 1928 parade at the Western Maine Sanatorium in Hebron, which was known for its elaborate July 4 celebrations.
Many of those in costume probably are tuberculosis patients at the facility.
About This Item
- Title: July 4 revelers, Western Maine Sanatorium, Hebron, 1928
- Creation Date: 1928-07-04
- Subject Date: 1928-07-04
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6.2 cm x 10.4 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2111, Vol. 2
- Collection: Madeline S. Brown Wadleigh photograph albums
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.