Contributed by Maine State Archives
A statement of the account of Florence B. Lambert for tuberculosis treatment at the Maine State Sanatorium in Hebron, a privately operated facility.
Lambert had been at the sanatorium since October 1911. Another document notes that she was at the facility 1 year, 9 months and 3 days and gained 25 1/2 pounds during that time.
About This Item
- Title: Statement of patient account, Maine Sanatorium, 1913
- Creator: Maine State Sanatorium Association
- Creation Date: 1913-03-20
- Subject Date: 1913-03-20
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 7/1913, March
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Western Maine Sanatorium
- Sick persons
- Tuberculosis hospitals--Maine
- Hospitals, convalescent--Maine--Hebron
- Maine State Sanatorium
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.