Contributed by Maine State Archives
A statement of the account of Florence B. Lambert for tuberculosis treatment at the Maine State Sanatorium in Hebron, a privately operated facility.
Lambert had been at the sanatorium since October 1911. Another document notes that she was at the facility 1 year, 9 months and 3 days and gained 25 1/2 pounds during that time.
About This Item
- Title: Statement of patient account, Maine Sanatorium, 1913
- Creator: Maine State Sanatorium Association
- Creation Date: 1913-03-20
- Subject Date: 1913-03-20
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 7/1913, March
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.