Contributed by Maine State Archives
A statement of account made out to H.W. Hamlin, who was district deputy of Modern Woodmen of America in Waterville, for treatment his wife received at the Maine State Sanatorium in Hebron.
Grace B. Hamlin had been at the Sanatorium since November 1912.
About This Item
- Title: Patient account, Maine State Sanatorium, Hebron, 1913
- Creator: Maine State Sanatorium Association
- Creation Date: 1913-03-11
- Subject Date: 1913-03-11
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 7/1913, March
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Western Maine Sanatorium
- Sick persons
- Tuberculosis hospitals--Maine
- Hospitals, convalescent--Maine--Hebron
- Maine State Sanatorium
- Hamlin, Grace B.--Health
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.