Contributed by Maine State Archives
The John Calvin Stevens-John Howard Stevens architectural firm of Portland's estimate for a new cottage at the Maine State Sanatorium in Hebron.
The Stevens' firm designed most of the buildings at the privately operated tuberculosis facility.
The cottage was expected to cost $21,747.
About This Item
- Title: Estimate for new sanatorium building, 1909
- Creator: John Calvin Stevens-John Howard Stevens
- Creation Date: 1909-06-07
- Subject Date: 1909-06-07
- Town: Hebron, Portland
- County: Cumberland, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 2/1909, June
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine State Sanatorium
- Hospitals, convalescent--Maine--Hebron
- Tuberculosis hospitals--Maine
- Sick persons
- Western Maine Sanatorium
- Building construction--Maine--Hebron
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.