Contributed by Maine State Archives
The John Calvin Stevens-John Howard Stevens architectural firm of Portland's estimate for a new cottage at the Maine State Sanatorium in Hebron.
The Stevens' firm designed most of the buildings at the privately operated tuberculosis facility.
The cottage was expected to cost $21,747.
About This Item
- Title: Estimate for new sanatorium building, 1909
- Creator: John Calvin Stevens-John Howard Stevens
- Creation Date: 1909-06-07
- Subject Date: 1909-06-07
- Town: Hebron, Portland
- County: Cumberland, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 2/1909, June
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Maine State Sanatorium
- Hospitals, convalescent--Maine--Hebron
- Tuberculosis hospitals--Maine
- Sick persons
- Western Maine Sanatorium
- Building construction--Maine--Hebron
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.