Contributed by Maine State Archives
Hiram W. Ricker, an officer of the Maine State Sanatorium Association, which ran the tuberculosis hospital in Hebron, wrote to hospital superintendent Dr. Estes Nichols about state support for the institution.
Ricker noted that some people believed the state should entirely support the privately run hospital.
About This Item
- Title: Hiram Ricker letter to Estes Nichols, 1908
- Creator: Ricker, Hiram W.
- Creation Date: 1908-09-04
- Subject Date: 1908-09-04
- Town: Hebron, South Poland
- County: Androscoggin, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 1/1908, September
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Western Maine Sanatorium
- Sick persons
- Tuberculosis hospitals--Maine
- Hospitals, convalescent--Maine--Hebron
- Maine State Sanatorium
- Ricker, Hiram W.--Correspondence
- Nichols, Estes--Correspondence
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.