Contributed by Maine State Archives
W. E. Fish of Dexter, a former tuberculosis patient at the Maine State Sanatorium in Hebron, wrote to the medical director, Dr. Estes Nichols, to report on his weight and temperature, both signs of the progression of the disease.
He apparently reported in every two weeks. The salutation on the letter is "Esteemed Doctor."
About This Item
- Title: Patient's report on condition, Dexter, 1909
- Creator: Fish, Walter E,
- Creation Date: 1908-08-16
- Subject Date: 1908-08-16
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Dexter, Hebron
- County: Oxford, Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 1/1908, August 16-31
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Western Maine Sanatorium
- Sick persons
- Tuberculosis hospitals--Maine
- Hospitals, convalescent--Maine--Hebron
- Maine State Sanatorium
- Fish, Walter E.--Correspondence
- Nichols, Estes--Correspondence
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.