Contributed by Maine State Archives
A two-page statement of meal times and types of food served to patients at the Maine Sanatorium for Pulmonary Diseases at Hebron.
The hospital, incorporated in 1901, was a private sanatorium for treatment of tuberculosis. Dr. Estes Nichols was the superintendent and medical director.
About This Item
- Title: Maine Sanatorium diet, ca. 1906
- Creator: Maine State Sanatorium
- Creation Date: circa 1906
- Subject Date: circa 1906
- Local Name: Greenwood Mountain
- Town: Hebron
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: 2613-076, Box 1/1901-1907
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Hospitals, convalescent--Maine--Hebron
- Tuberculosis hospitals--Maine
- Western Maine Sanatorium
- Maine State Sanatorium
For more information about this item, contact:Maine State Archives
84 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0084
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.