Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Chapman National Bank and B.T. Keith's Theatre, as well as the Maine Bank & Trust on the right are pictured here beside Monument Square.
About This Item
- Title: New Chapman building, Portland, 1924
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Local Name: Monument Square
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Monument Square
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Maine Bank & Trust (Portland, Me.)
- Monument Square (Portland, Me.)
- Civic Theatre (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.