Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This is the orchestra of the Emery Street School in Biddeford. The Emery School, located on Hill Street, was a combination primary and grammar school housing grades 1 through 8/9. The school was built about 1910 and was named for a popular long-time Biddeford teacher, Thomas Emery.
About This Item
- Title: Emery Street School Orchestra ca. 1921
- Creator: Emery School
- Creation Date: circa 1921
- Subject Date: circa 1921
- Location: Biddeford, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 17.5 cm
- Local Code: mca658
- Collection: General Image Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Emery School (Biddeford, Me.)--Social aspects
- Youth orchestras--Maine--Biddeford
- Emery School (Biddeford, Me.)--Students
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.