Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This preliminary plan shows landscape architect Carl Rust Parker's ideas for a residence for Murray Shipley at Christmas Cove in South Bristol. The work was done for the John Calvin Steven's architectural firm in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Plan of Christmas Cove property, 1916
- Creator: Parker, Carl Rust
- Creation Date: 1916
- Subject Date: 1916
- Local Name: Christmas Cove
- Town: South Bristol
- County: Lincoln
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, architectural drawing
- Local Code: Coll. 209; 1-A-3
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawings
- Dwellings--Maine--South Bristol
- Houses--Maine--South Bristol
- Murray, Shipley--Homes and haunts--Maine--South Bristol--Christmas Cove
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.