Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Ernest L. Harmon's garage was one of three in Biddeford at this time. It was located on the corner of Washington and Federal Streets in Biddeford; next door is the fire station. The gas pump is out front on the sidewalk; notice the price for the car out front is $785.00.
About This Item
- Title: Central Garage, Biddeford, 1915
- Creator: Gay, Robert H.
- Creation Date: 1915
- Subject Date: 1915
- Location: Biddeford, York County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 17.5 cm
- Local Code: mca102b
- Collection: Robert H. Gay Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Automobile service stations--Maine--Biddeford
- Gas pumps--Maine--Biddeford
- Vehicle maintenance & repair--Maine--Biddeford
- Fire stations--Maine--Biddeford
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.