Contributed by Ste. Agathe Historical Society
This Crêche was owned by the Daughters of Wisdom. It was displayed during the Christmas season in the convent chapel of the Notre Dame de la Sagesse Convent in St. Agatha until the convent was demolished in 1968.
About This Item
- Title: Crêche of Notre Dame de la Sagesse Convent, St. Agatha, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Town: Saint Agatha
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Ceramic
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Catholic churches--Maine--Saint Agatha
- Convents--Maine--Saint Agatha
- Creches (Nativity scenes)
- Daughters of Wisdom
- Ste. Agatha Catholic Church (Saint Agatha, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Ste. Agathe Historical Society
P.O. Box 237, St. Agatha, ME 04772
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.