Contributed by Ambajejus Boom House Museum
A pulley wheel from a Great Northern Paper mill. Using one inch cables, it was part of the system that powered paper making machinery.
About This Item
- Title: Pulley wheel, Ambajejus, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: T1 R9 WELS, Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Wood
- Dimensions: 116 cm x 116 cm x 10 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Great Northern Paper Company--Equipment and supplies
- Lumber industry--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Ambajejus Boom House Museum
PO Box 362, Ambajejus Lake, Millinocket, ME 04462
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.