Contributed by Ambajejus Boom House Museum
Great Northern Paper's boat, West Branch 1, towing a boom bag with between 3,500 - 4000 cords of pulp wood from Ambajejus Point to North Twin Dam.
About This Item
- Title: Towboat and boom bag, Ambajejus, ca. 1950
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Location: T1 R9 WELS, Piscataquis County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Great Northern Paper Company
- Log driving--Maine
- West Branch #1 (Boat)
- Booms (Log transportation)--Maine
- Tow boats--Maine
- Ambajejus Lake (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Ambajejus Boom House Museum
PO Box 362, Ambajejus Lake, Millinocket, ME 04462
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.