Contributed by Haystack Historical Society
An electric butter churn with a glass jar. Used to make butter for home use and barter.
About This Item
- Title: Tennessee Valley Associates butter churn, Mapleton, ca. 1935
- Creator: Tennessee Valley Associates
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Town: Mapleton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Glass, metal
- Dimensions: 80 cm x 22 cm x 22 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Haystack Historical Society
PO Box 306, Mapleton, ME 04757
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.