Contributed by Haystack Historical Society
Hand-powered crank butter churns with a glass jar bases were used to make butter for home use. Named, "the improved Dandy Churn," it was manufactured by Taylor Brothers Churn and Mfg. Co., in St. Louis Missouri.
About This Item
- Title: Dandy butter churn, Mapleton, ca. 1920
- Creator: Taylor Brothers Churn and Mfg. Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Mapleton, Saint Louis
- County: Aroostook, Saint Louis
- State: ME, MO
- Media: Glass, steel, wood
- Dimensions: 26 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Haystack Historical Society
PO Box 306, Mapleton, ME 04757
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.